Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quik & Coffee, who would have thought? It works! From Very Best Coffee.
- 3⁄4 cup hot water
- 1⁄4 cup milk, heated
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free french vanilla cafe instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon strawberry milk mix
- 1 teaspoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (optional)
- COMBINE water, milk and coffee granules in large mug; stir until coffee is dissolved. Stir in Nesquik and sugar. Top with whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Yum! I simplified it by using strawberry-flavored soy milk (Natura brand). I went light on the instant coffee and omitted the whipped cream, although if I had some I'd try adding it for a treat! Thanks!
This was very different. I substituted coffee and a tsp vanilla for the vanilla flavored coffee. I'm sure it would be better with it, but I still enjoyed it. Made for Bevy Tag.
Mandy I'd have never thought this would be so good. I made it without the milk (dd had the last mik with her cereal :() but I used 1 cup of water and added 1 t more coffee mix. I only used 2 t of the Quik and omitted the sugar. This was great. I think it would be even better cold. Thanks for posting the great recipe.