Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Coastal Living magazine. Very refreshing. I usually leave out the sugar.
Make and share this Berry Refresher recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 1 (6 ounce) container orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) container raspberry yogurt
- 10 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to the container of an electric blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
When I made this drink, I used frozen strawberries & left out both the sugar & the ice cubes & had a VERY NICELY FLAVORED SMOOTHIE, & something I'll make again! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed in the Bargain Basement cooking game]