Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Kids Health. This healthy, gluten free dessert is under 100 calories and a good source of calcium.
Directions See How It's Made
- Put strawberries in a blender and mix until berries are cut into small pieces.
- Mix yogurt and berries together in a large bowl.
- Equally divide yogurt mixture in 6 paper cups.
- Place a popsicle stick in the middle of the yogurt.
- Put in the freezer and freeze overnight.
- Before eating, remove paper cup.