- 1 (16 ounce) containercrystal light low calorie raspberry drink mix
- 1 quart cold water, divided
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE drink mix, 1 cup of the water and strawberries in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Pour into large plastic or glass pitcher.
- ADD remaining 3 cups water and lime juice; mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- STIR in club soda. Serve over ice cubes in tall glasses.