Sue Lau's Note:
Recipe from Splenda
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Unroll and fit one pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- 3Drain cherries, raspberries, and blueberries (if frozen), reserving 1 cup of the juices. Set berries and juice aside.
- 4Combine Splenda and cornstarch in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in reserved juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in butter and reserved fruit. Cool slightly and spoon mixture into pie shell.
- 5Unroll remaining pie crust; roll to 1/8-inch thickness: place over filling. Fold edges under and crimp. Cut slits in top to allow steam to escape.
- 6Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden. Cover edges with aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning, if necessary. Cool on a wire rack.
- 7Serve with no sugar added vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Berry-Cherry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.8
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 366.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: