Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Recipe from Splenda
Make and share this Berry-Cherry Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canpitted tart red cherries, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1 cup frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll and fit one pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate; set aside.
- Drain cherries, raspberries, and blueberries (if frozen), reserving 1 cup of the juices. Set berries and juice aside.
- Combine Splenda and cornstarch in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in reserved juice. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture begins to boil. Boil 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in butter and reserved fruit. Cool slightly and spoon mixture into pie shell.
- Unroll remaining pie crust; roll to 1/8-inch thickness: place over filling. Fold edges under and crimp. Cut slits in top to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until crust is golden. Cover edges with aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning, if necessary. Cool on a wire rack.
- Serve with no sugar added vanilla ice cream, if desired.