Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I love this when I'm home alone for dinner and can't be bothered to make a proper dessert for one, or for when I need a quick sugar fix. This is really quick and easy and is SO yummy. You could easily multiply the ingredient amounts up to serve any number of people, however the presentation means you'll probably only ever want to serve it to family rather than company.
- 1 banana (nice and ripe)
- 2 tablespoons dulce de leche (I use Banana flavour)
- 2 digestive biscuits (graham crackers?)
- Pre-heat your oven to 200c / 400f.
- Slice up the banana and place it on an over-sized sheet of tin foil.
- Dot the two tablespoons of dulche du leche over the top of the bananas.
- Bring the opposite corners of the foil together to make a little banana parcel.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 15 minutes.
- While the banana is cooking, break your two digestive biscuits / graham crackers into little pieces in a bowl.
- When the bananas are cooked, empty them and the dulche du leche out onto your digestive biscuits / graham crackers and mix well.
- Leave to cool for a minute or so and then eat it all up while it's nice and hot!
Really yummy! I am sure it would be even better if you made your own Dulce De Leche. I experimented with the cookies, and did separate batches also with a crunchy coconut cookie and with Amaretti cookies. All were scrumptious!
Yummy yummy yum yum. Fantastic quick pudding. Love it. Well done sweetheart. You make me proud.