Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Deviled eggs with some flavors of Tuscany.
- 1 tablespoon chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained well
- 1 teaspoon chopped sun-dried tomato packed in oil, drained well
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaf
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped capers, drained well
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper
- sun-dried tomato, slivers for garnish
- Gently press the sun-dried tomatoes between several layers of paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Combine the well mashed yolks with the sour cream and lemon juice.
- Blend in the sun-dried tomatoes, rosemary, capers, and garlic powder; taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the whites evenly with the mixture and garnish each egg half with slivers of sun-dried tomato.