Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Natural Beauty At Home by Janice Cox. This wax can be used to tame unruly eyebrows. This wax will help keep your moustache in place and looking well groomed. Castor oil helps to strengthen the hair by coating it and forming a tough, shiny and protective covering.
- Mix both together in a heat-resistant container.
- Heat the mixture gently in the microwave on HIGH, or on the stove top in a water bath, until the beeswax is melted, stirring continuously.
- Pour into a clean container.
- Allow to cool until solid.
- To use: Rub your finger over the cool wax and apply sparingly to your moustache or eyebrows.
I tried this, and my wax is super hard. It dried really fast, pretty much while I was still mixing it. When I rub the wax little crumbly pieces come off, and I don't think I can get it on my eyebrows. It was simple to make but it might need another additive or something to make it a little easier to use.