Recipe by bchou8
I just threw this together today because I wanted to try something different and simple, my husband loves it...I served it with sautéed zucchinis in a garlic butter sauce and mushroom risotto.
- 1 roasting chicken
- 1 (12 ounce) can beer
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 -6 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon season salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in air tight ziplock bag with beer and marinade in fridge for a couple of hours, (the more the better).
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove chicken from beer (discard liquid).
- In large mixing bowl, rub chicken evenly with olive oil, curry powder and season salt and bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Serve with your favorite sides.