My aunt gave me this recipe that she clipped from the newspaper when I first got married! My husband just loves it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups frozen hash browns
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb ground beef (I use chicken but you could use beef or otherwise)
- 1/2 cup diced onion, to taste
- 1 1/4 cups tomato sauce or 1 1/4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup assorted chopped vegetables (original recipe calls for corn, but I like to use mushrooms, red and green bell pepper, mushrooms an)
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix hash browns, parmesan cheese and eggs together and press into a pie plate or 9X13 pan.
- 3Brown ground meat with onion.
- 4Drain meat and return to heat.
- 5Add tomato sauce and vegetables to meat and stir to combine.
- 6Layer meat over the hash browns and bake for 15 minutes.
- 7Remove from oven and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- 8Return to oven for another 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beefy Cheese & Hash Browns Pie
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.8
- Calories from Fat 265
- Total Fat 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 145.3 mg
- Sodium 548.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: