Recipe by Corbin Lee
Quick and easy to put together.
Top Review by AmyMCGS
This was just OK. The pasta portion needed to cook a lot longer than 30 minutes-- we ate it after 30 minutes, and the pasta was edible, but when I packaged up leftovers after supper the pasta had absorbed a lot more liquid & the broth had thickened up nicely. My family didn't really have anything to say one way or another about this soup, so I guess it just didn't excite our tastebuds. Thanks anyway.
- 1⁄2 lb stewing beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen vegetables, partly thawed
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked alphabet pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beef, tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, onion soup mix, and water in slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Turn to high.
- Stir in vegetables and noodles.
- If needed, add more water.
- Cook on high 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.