Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
A easy filling throw it together 'cause I got no time dinner guaranteed to please
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) package Kraft macaroni and cheese, dinner
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 chopped white onion (or red)
- BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Drain.
- ADD Macaroni, water and barbecue sauce. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover. Simmer 8 min, stirring twice.
- STIR in Cheese Sauce Mix and tomato sauce; cook until heated through adding onions just before the end.
- Sprinkle with lettuce and tomatoes. Serve immediately.
This is a hearty meal to serve quickly. Could easily use ground turkey or chicken if you dont eat beef. We did not add the lettuce before serving.