Recipe by KGCOOK
Learned this one when I was in high school home economics.
Top Review by Kittencal@recipezazz
I wasn't certain is you cook the ground beef or not it didn't say in the recipe so I cooked it first and also added in some fresh garlic and crushed chili flakes, thanks karen i enjoyed this today!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs 93% lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup American cheese, grated
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 24 slices miniature party rye rounds
- 12 slices cheese, any kind, sliced into triangles
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix beef with shredded cheese, salt, pepper, and onion.
- Toast one side of bread slices.
- Turn and spread beef mixture over untoasted side of bread.
- With oven door ajar,
- Broil 3" from electric broiler unit until meat is done, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Top each one with a triangle slice.
- Broil again just until cheese is melting.
- Serve hot.