- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 lb hot sausage (or regular )
- 1 lb chopped Velveeta cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 dash garlic powder (to taste)
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lb loaf miniature party rye rounds or 1 lb square pumpernickel cocktail bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the sausage and hamburger together. Drain.
- Add cheese, oregano, garlic powder, and Worcestershire.
- Spread on bread.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven at 350°F Can be placed on foil unbaked and frozen. If frozen, adjust time.