Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 lb boneless eye of round beef steak
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (11 1/4 ounce) package fresh Chinese noodles or 8 ounces angel hair pasta (uncooked)
- 2 cups frozen asparagus cuts, thawed
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/4 inch strips
- 1⁄3 cup stir-fry sauce with garlic and ginger
- Trim fat from beef.
- Cut beef into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Mix egg white, cornstarch, sesame oil and white pepper in medium glass or plastic bowl.
- Stir in beef.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- While noodles are cooking, spray 12-inch nonstick skillet or wok with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium to high heat.
- Add beef; stir-fry about 3 minutes or until brown.
- Add asparagus and bell pepper; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add stir-fry sauce; stir fry about 1 minute or until heated through.
- Serve over noodles.