My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb boneless eye of round beef steak
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (11 1/4 ounce) package fresh Chinese noodles or 8 ounces angel hair pasta (uncooked)
- 2 cups frozen asparagus cuts, thawed
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/4 inch strips
- 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce with garlic and ginger
- 1Trim fat from beef.
- 2Cut beef into 1/2 inch cubes.
- 3Mix egg white, cornstarch, sesame oil and white pepper in medium glass or plastic bowl.
- 4Stir in beef.
- 5Let stand 10 minutes.
- 6Cook and drain noodles as directed on package.
- 7While noodles are cooking, spray 12-inch nonstick skillet or wok with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium to high heat.
- 8Add beef; stir-fry about 3 minutes or until brown.
- 9Add asparagus and bell pepper; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- 10Add stir-fry sauce; stir fry about 1 minute or until heated through.
- 11Serve over noodles.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef & Asparagus With Chinese Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1014.6
- Calories from Fat 532
- Total Fat 59.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 841.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 16.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless eye of round beef steak
frozen asparagus cuts
stir-fry sauce with garlic and ginger