Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
From a Nestle promotion.
- 250 g dark chocolate
- 300 g butter
- 2 cups plain flour, sifted
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa, sifted
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 3⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100 g honey comb, chopped, I use a Violet Crumble bar
- Pre heat oven to 160 C.
- Melt chocolate and butter in bowl over boiling water.
- Set aside to cool.
- Place flour, cocoa and baking powder in big bowl.
- Add sugar, eggs and melted chocolate mix.
- Stir till just combined.
- Fold through honeycomb.
- Spoon mix into greased and lined 20 x 30 cm slice tin.
- Bake 40 - 45 minutes, cool in tin.
Truly Scrumptious, is all I can say!
Easy to make and so fantastic to eat!
The cooking time was spot on for me, which is a problem usualy for me as I nearly always overcook brownies, so I stick to only a very few tried and true brownie recipes, which I know will work for me.
Well what luck I now have another spectacular recipe to add to my brownie repertoire.
These were so moist in the middle, so rich and just so very decadent.
Will be making these again katew....Thanks.
Made this for the DS's adult music recreation group were it was thoroughly enjoyed. I used mini crunchie bars for the honey comb. I made in a 20cm x 20cm cake tin at baked it at 150C fan forced oven for 40 minutes and boy it smelled devine while baking and sent a chocolate aroma through the house. My on problem was when I went to shift it from the rack to the box it was being transported in and it cracked and broke into several pieces but was still very much enjoyed. Thank you katew, made for Make My Recipe - Edition 11.