Recipe by **Mandy**
This is kind of like a baked bean pizza. A satisfying lunch or snack that adults & kids will both love.
Top Review by I'mPat
What a wonderful light lunch this made for the DM and me. The addition of sweet chilli sauce is just so good, I used by recipe of recipe #226233 and for the cheese I used a sharp cheddar and a pizza mix cheese blend, popped in the oven at 180C fan forced and 5 minutes later we had a very tasty lunch, thank you Mandy, made for Everyday A Holiday.
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 small capsicum, chopped finely
- 210 g baked beans
- 1⁄3 cup canned corn kernel
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sweet chili sauce
- 2 English muffins or 1 focaccia bread, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons tasty cheese, grated
- 1 pinch black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200.C.
- Combine beans, vegetables & sweet chilli sauce in a bowl.
- Arrange muffin halves on a baking tray & spoon bean mixture evenly on top of muffins.
- Sprinkle each muffin with some cheese and a little black pepper.
- Bake for approx 15 mins or until heated through & cheese is golden.
- Alternatively you could do this under the griller just toast your muffins or foccaccias first, top with ingredients & grill on low.