Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very simple but fiber full recipe with lots of taste! I use black beans and brown rice to make it, but you could also use different beans and white rice, if you want.
- 2 (8 ounce) bags boil-in-the-bag brown rice
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-sodium tamari soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook the rice bags according to package directions.
- Rinse beans with cold fresh water using a big colander.
- Preheat big frying pan and add olive oil.
- Add beans to pan carefully and stir well.
- Add cooked rice to frying pan and stir again.
- Add the Tamari soy sauce and mix well.