Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I know this is simple and a no brainer, but my boyfriend and I gobble it up. This is quick and easy and a hearty protein packed dish!
- 4 v&v sausage links
- 1 (28 ounce) canbush's baked beans
- V&V sausage is a brand made here in Texas. I try to get sausage made here rather than Eckridge or anything because they are just plain nasty. So pick some sausage that is not very finely ground and seasoned to your liking. The links I am referring to are about 5 inches in length.
- Cut sausage into round disks to your liking of thickness.
- Put in cast iron skillet and brown on both sides.
- Add Bush's baked beans of your choice.
- Stir together and simmer 15-20 minutes.