Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an easy recipe that requires few ingredients and it turns out great. My dad gave me this recipe recently, it was served at a work function and he loved it.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook chicken any way that you prefer, cool and cube.
- Mix dressing, cheeses, and cream in an 8x8 baking dish, bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and top with chicken cubes and then cover with BBQ sauce.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with chips, bread or crackers (I serve it with pita bread).