Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy recipe that requires few ingredients and it turns out great. My dad gave me this recipe recently, it was served at a work function and he loved it.
- 2 cups cooked cooled and cubed chicken
- 8 -10 ounces ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (I use sweet baby ray's hickory and brown sugar)
- 1 1⁄2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mild cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cook chicken any way that you prefer, cool and cube.
- Mix dressing, cheeses, and cream in an 8x8 baking dish, bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and top with chicken cubes and then cover with BBQ sauce.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with chips, bread or crackers (I serve it with pita bread).