Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
These slices are so good you could serve them as dessert but I love them with BBQ ham steak
- 1 large pineapple, peeled all the pits removed and cut into 8 generous slices
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- Mix all the ingredients except the pineapple.
- Have the BBQ hot& ready.
- Grill both sides of the pineapple for 3 minutes each side until lightly browned Brush the slices with the the sauce (be generous) on both sides while you are BBQing the slices Serve warm.
Bergy, these were so good! I did them in the broiler. I used 1/4 t of the cumin. Pineapple slices were sweet, tart, spicy, a great mixture. The honey mustard gave it a good contrast. I will definitely have these again! Thanks Bergy.