This is from the Favorites cookbook that our local Make A Wish Foundation sells (www.makeawishutah.org). It is worth buying!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, torn
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, torn
- 3 -4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 jicama, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 1/2 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1Marinate chicken in BBQ sauce, then bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cut into pieces and place in fridge.
- 2Combine chicken and salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
- 3Serve with Ranch dressing, bbq sauce, and crispy corn tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Chicken Green Salad
Serving Size: 1 (918 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1189.0
- Calories from Fat 369
- Total Fat 41.1 g
- Saturated Fat 23.0 g
- Cholesterol 169.6 mg
- Sodium 1755.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 126.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 44.2 g
- Sugars 20.8 g
- Protein 85.0 g