- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bull's eye barbecue sauce
- 2 3⁄4 cups water
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup Oscar Mayer real bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat with onion in large skillet on medium heat; drain. Add barbecue sauce and water; mix well. Bring to boil. Add macaroni; cook 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Stir in velvetta; cook until completely melted, stirring occassionally.
- Top with the tomatoes and bacon pieces.