Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy, fast and tasty. I adapted this from Miss Vickie's Big Book of Pressure Cooker Recipes, which was the best pressure cooker cookbook I found in our local library.
- Place the metal rack in your cooker and add 1/2 cup of water (I used 1 cup as the manufacturer of my electric cooker recommends).
- If your cooker is large enough you can bend the racks around in a circle. Otherwise cut into sections and stand them upright in the cooker.
- Lock the lid in place.
- Bring to 15psi (high pressure in electric cooker) and cook for 12 minutes.
- Remove from heat and use quick release method to depressurize.
- When pressure drops, carefully open lid and use long tongs to remove ribs.
- Cover with sauce by dipping in sauce in a shallow pan, or basting well as you broil or BBQ the ribs to complete.
Excellent , only thing I did additionally was to remove the membrane on the back side of the ribs and added was some seasonings, sprinkled moderate amounts of kosher salt, pepper and paprika to both sides . Everyone loved them