Heather in Barrie's Note:
Easy, fast and tasty. I adapted this from Miss Vickie's Big Book of Pressure Cooker Recipes, which was the best pressure cooker cookbook I found in our local library.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs baby back ribs
- 2 cups of your favourite barbecue sauce
- 1Place the metal rack in your cooker and add 1/2 cup of water (I used 1 cup as the manufacturer of my electric cooker recommends).
- 2If your cooker is large enough you can bend the racks around in a circle. Otherwise cut into sections and stand them upright in the cooker.
- 3Lock the lid in place.
- 4Bring to 15psi (high pressure in electric cooker) and cook for 12 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat and use quick release method to depressurize.
- 6When pressure drops, carefully open lid and use long tongs to remove ribs.
- 7Cover with sauce by dipping in sauce in a shallow pan, or basting well as you broil or BBQ the ribs to complete.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Baby Back Ribs - Pressure Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 836.1
- Calories from Fat 442
- Total Fat 49.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 190.5 mg
- Sodium 1271.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 52.1 g