Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I keep looking for ways to add vegetables to our menu. I've never been much of a tomato fan...until now! This was the easiest dish ever! (Except for my aunt that actually had a recipe card for Buttered Toast).
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into thin slices
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄8 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Arrange tomatoes on plate and lightly mist with olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and top with basil.