Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 336 hrs
Cook 0 mins
From the Foodcourt column, Weekend magazine.
Make and share this Basil Herb Oil recipe from Food.com.
- Crush the basil leaves coarsely in a mortar.
- Add few tbsps.
- of olive oil.
- Pound the basil.
- Keep adding the remaining oil gradually.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a glass bottle.
- Seal it tightly.
- Use after 2 weeks.
- Shake the bottle every 3 days for 2 weeks.
- Use in salad dressings (add a little to unflavoured oil), on pizza, pasta and tomato mozarella salad.