1/1 Photo of Basil-Garlic Butter
You can serve this butter with hot crusty French bread or baked potatoes. Toss with hot, cooked pasta and Parmesan cheese or steamed vegetables. Try it on a grilled cheese with mozzarella, sliced tomatoes, and crumbled bacon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Process softened butter and garlic cloves in a food processor until smooth.
- 2Add basil leaves, and pulse 3 to 4 times or until basil is finely chopped.
- 3Store in the refrigerator up to 1 week, or freeze in airtight containers up to 4 months.
- 4If desired, shape butter into a log; wrap in wax paper, and chill.
- 5When firm, slice into smaller rounds, and freeze.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Basil-Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1642.2
- Calories from Fat 1658
- Total Fat 184.2 g
- Saturated Fat 116.6 g
- Cholesterol 488.0 mg
- Sodium 1309.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g