Recipe by Homemade Gourmet Junkie
Recipe uses Homemade Gourmet Velvety White Sauce mix. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 6 tablespoons homemade gourmet velvety white sauce mix
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.
- Cook on medium-high heat, stirring constantly until sauce beings to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer on low for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Sauce will continue to thicken as it cooks; Add more water if desired to reach desired consistency.