Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make this often. It's a low-fat and tasty snack. It's from Cooking Healthy With A Man In Mind by JoAnna Lund.
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise (Kraft)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons artificial sweetener (Splenda)
- 2 cups Red Delicious apples (cored, unpeeled, chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Combine the mayo, lemon juice and Splenda in a medium bowl.
- Add the apples, celery, marshmallows and walnuts.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Gently stir again just before serving.
Hey! This is really nice. Easy, tasty, low calorie. Thanks for sharing.