Prep 2 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got these off of Good Eats with Alton Brown. These are great dinner rolls.
Make and share this Basic Popovers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Grease a 6-cup popover pan with the 1 teaspoon of butter.
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or blender and process for 30 seconds.
- Divide the batter evenly between the cups of the popover pan, each should be about 1/3 to 1/2 full.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 40 minutes.
- Remove the popovers to a cooling rack and pierce each in the top with a knife to allow steam to escape.
- Serve warm.
I don't have a popover pan, but these came out fine in muffin tins, although next time I'll grease them a little more. I never would have thought to use kosher salt. I thought they were a bit on the salty side, but my son absolutely loved them. Thanks for posting!