Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick basic omelet mix--just add any fillings you want.
- Break open the eggs into a bowl.
- Add the milk, salt and pepper.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add a little oil to a pan, and allow to heat up on a medium heat.
- Add the mix to the pan.
- When the edges of the omelet start to peel away, add your fillings to one half.
- After a further minute or so, fold the omelet in half, and alow to seal for a further minute.
- Serve and enjoy.
It's an omlette. What can go wrong? If you do mess up, remember that you can always scramble whatever you have and add you filling. Meatloaf in Scrambled Eggs isn't bad. I haven't ate eggs in 10 years, and I made an omlette, messed it up, and had the best scrambled eggs I've ever eaten.