Recipe by Sierra Silver
This is my favorite way to make potatoes. You can use pretty much and savory herb or spice you like - I've made this with chives, garlic salt, rosemary, paprika - it's really up to you.
- 2 lbs potatoes, peeled and cubed (You may use any kind you like)
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup nonfat milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Add potatoes to two quarts of water and bring to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Drain potatoes using a strainer.
- Return drained potatoes to emptied pot over very low heat.
- Add milk, yogurt, and seasonings.
- Using potato masher, mash potatoes until desired consistency is reached.