Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is a tasty summer salad. Crispy Iceburg Lettuce, Tomatoes, Green Onions topped with homemade Bleu Cheese Dressing. You could put any of your favorite salad toppings on this great summer salad. You will need a fork and a knife for this one.
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce (cut into 2 wedges)
- 10 cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion tops
- 1⁄2 avocado (to garnish, sliced)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- In a bowl, place all of the dressing ingredients and mix together.
- Fold in the Bleu Cheese Crumbles at the end.
- Place the Lettuce Wedges on a plate and pour some of the dressing over each wedge, top with tomatoes and Green Onion tops.
Here, come sit next to me...we'll share. You don't have anything else to do, do you? Delicious!
This was quick and a little different way to seve a salad. We thought the bleu cheese dressing was the best.