Recipe by Oolala
Simple and can be used on any fish fillets or steaks. From a seafood recipe booklet put out by The American Cooking Guild. The recipe doesn't specify how much fish this is for so I guessed and you can adjust depending on the amount of fish you'll cook.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 (10 ounce) fish fillets (approximately) or 2 (10 ounce) fish steaks (approximately)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 475-500 degrees.
- Blend the ingredients, except for the fish and baste the fish with the sauce.
- If the fish is an oily or "stornger" type of fish (Bluefish), season further with any commercial seafood seasoning.
- Bake fish in a single layer in a shallow pan for 6-7 minutes for fish 1/2" thick or for 7-9 minutes for fish 3/4" thick.
- Remove from oven as soon as the fish whiten inside and begins to flake when fork-tested.
- Above all, do not overcook.