Recipe by strawberryjane
A treat for your Equine friends...I have not tried this yet for our horses, but plan to in the near future..This came out of the Western Horseman Magazine
Top Review by Jessica Costello
My old nag will eat anything and she spit these out. Have you ever SEEN a horse actually spit something out? Was not easy for her...anyhow the horse was appalled but the 4 steers who share the barn with her adored them and clamored for more. Have you ever seen a 2500 pound animal clamor??? A keeper for that sight alone! "The Boys" thank you!
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Stir with large spoon until mixture is the consistency of thick cookie dough.
- Drop tablespoons of dough on a greased cookie sheet,spacing cookies 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour or until crisp.
- Remove from oven,and cool for 30 minutes.