- 2 cups cooked barley
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F Coat a casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cooked barley with beans, tuna, 1 cup cheese and remaining ingredients. Spread into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 45-50 minutes or until cooked through. Let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.