Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing and delicious!
Make and share this Barefoot Contessa's Pineapple Margarita recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups lime juice, about 20 limes
- 2 cups white tequila
- 2 cups triple sec
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- fresh pineapple slice, for garnish
- Combine the lime juice, tequila, Triple Sec, and pineapple juice.
- Fill a cocktail shaker 1/2-way with ice and fill 2/3 full with the margarita mixture.
- Shake for 30 seconds and pour into glasses.
- Decorate with fresh pineapple slices and serve ice cold.