Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great marinade from my friend Barbie. I have only used it for beef but it is heavenly! Someone tell me how it is with pork or chicken?
- 1 1⁄2 cups oil
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 cup wine vinegar
- Blend all together in a bowl.
- Place steaks, roasts, fillets, shish kabobs, etc.
- in the marinade in the morning.
- Grill in the evening for supper and use leftover as a basting sauce.
- I have only used this for beef.
Well, I did a pork shoulder roast tonight. This marinade was delicious. I actually put the roast in a stainless steel pot(with lid) and cooked the roast on the BBQ in the marinade. I didn't add the salt, and I really increased the garlic! My husband and I are garlic freaks! Thanks for a keeper...
Very tasty. I used this marinade with chicken breasts, cut into cubes and then cooked them with onion, green peppers and carrots on skewers in my rotissere. It gave the meat a very good flavor. I think next time I would also baste the vegetables as they cook. Thank you.
Great marinade. I halved the recipe and used this on a couple of T-Bones which I marinated for about 6 hours. Then cooked them up on the bbq. Incredibly tender!