Recipe by Barb G.
This is a quick fix dinner that my husband really loves. Makes a great meal when you don't feel like cooking. Left over veggies can be added. Serve with a green salad and crusty Bread and you have a delicious dinner.
- 6 -8 ounces rotini pasta or 6 -8 ounces other pastas
- 1 lb shrimp (already pre-cleaned & cooked)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- artichoke heart
- peas (cooked) (optional) or your choice vegetables (cooked) (optional)
- chili pepper flakes (optional)
- parmesan cheese, grated or shredded