Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a quick fix dinner that my husband really loves. Makes a great meal when you don't feel like cooking. Left over veggies can be added. Serve with a green salad and crusty Bread and you have a delicious dinner.
- 6 -8 ounces rotini pasta or 6 -8 ounces other pastas
- 1 lb shrimp (already pre-cleaned & cooked)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- artichoke heart
- peas (cooked) (optional) or your choice vegetables (cooked) (optional)
- chili pepper flakes (optional)
- parmesan cheese, grated or shredded
- Add shrimp to alfredo sauce and heat on medium.
- If adding vegetable add now.
- Pour over cooked pasta, Stir and serve with Parmesan cheese.
DH thought this was teh uber and most delicious. I just used an easy to make alfredo sauce from Recipezaar. He said the artichoke hearts were a very nice touch.
This was really good. Very easy to make and tasty too. I used 1/2 pounds of small shrimp..(not the salad shrimp)..about 20 and cut them into smaller pieces. I also used about 1/2 cup of quartered artichoke hearts which I chopped up a little bit. The combination was really good. I served it over fettuccine noodles. I will be making this again. Thanks Barb for a great recipe.