Recipe by Spicy Little Sister
This is one of my sandwich creations from when I worked at the Ebbtide Cafe. All our sandwiches were named for feminist icons. Barbie was kinda a joke.
- 2 slices wheat toast
- 2 slices cooked apple wood bacon
- 3 pieces lettuce
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1⁄3 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast the bread. Rub the condiments on to the bread (one per slice).
- Adhere the bacon to the mayonnaise, layer the avocado on top of it.
- Put the tomatoes with the mustard put the lettuce on top of it.
- Flip parts together, and slice diagonally.
- Serve with a tossed salad or fruit.