Recipe by soulcandybt
Simple! With barbeque sauce and grape jelly! from good housekeeping magazine.
Top Review by Ck2plz
Easy but ok for me. My family loved them. I am not a big fan of packaged frozen meatballs; homemade would be so much better. Next time I will reduce the jelly! Made for Fall PAC 2012
- 1 1⁄2 cups grape jelly
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) bagstore bought meatballs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine jelly and barbeque sauce in a large saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until jelly melts.
- Add meatballs.
- Heat over medium-low heat 15 minutes, or until meatballs are hot and glazed, stirring occasionally.
- Serve in slow cooker set on low, if desired.