The Flying Chef's Note:
I haven't made this one but it looks really quick and easy and would make a great lunch or late afternoon meal. Times are estimates. Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine lemon rind, cumin and oil. Rub surface of the lamb with oil mixture, place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish and marinate at room temp for the 30 min's.
- 2Preheat BBQ to a medium heat.
- 3Place lamb on lightly oiled BBQ grill and cook for 3-5 Min's each side or until lamb is cooked to your liking.
- 4Stand for 2 minutes before slicing.
- 5Warm pita breads on the BBQ for about 1 min a side.
- 6Split each pitta bread to make a pocket, then spread with hummus and fill with endive, tabbouleh and sliced lamb.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Barbecued Lamb Pitta Breads
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 696.6
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.0 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 482.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 32.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: