Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love pineapple done on the barbecue. Here is another all time favorites. The recipe could be cut in half quite successfully.
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon green peppercorn, cracked
- 1 pineapple, cut into slices (or spears)
- Glaze: In saucepan, combine the glaze and whisk until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and cook until thickened; 1 - 2 minutes. Keep warm or reheat.
- Season both sides of pineapple slices with the peppercorns. Grill over indirect medium heat until well marked; 6 - 8 minutes, turning once through grilling time.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream and drizzle the glaze over the top.