Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
For a glorious dessert serve up these mango kebabs, flavoured with maple syrup and lime sauce.
- 3 ripe mangoes, cut into chunks
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 lime, juice of
- 4 1⁄2 ounces butter, softened
- ice cream, for serving (optional)
- Thread about 5 chunks of mango onto each bamboo skewer. Place them onto a hot barbecue.
- Mix together the maple syrup, lime juice and butter until thoroughly blended.
- Brush the mango generously with the maple butter mixture. Turn and brush the other side.
- Cook until the mango is browned on all sides.
- Serve at once, with ice cream if desired.