Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great for kids!
Make and share this Barbecue Chicken Naan Pizza Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 naan bread (see Note)
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
- 3 green onions (finely chopped)
- Preheat and indoor or outdoor grill to medium-high. Combine the oil, cumin, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl; brush on the chicken. Grilled the chicken 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Cool the chicken to room temperature and then thinly slice.
- Preheat the 400°F
- Set the naan on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Spread the top of the naan with the barbecue sauce. Arrange the chicken on top of the barbecue sauce; sprinkle with the cheese and green onions. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bottom of the naan is crispy.
- Note: The naan I used were 10-inches long and 3-inches wide. If you cannot find them that size, simply select naan, whether round or oval, which appear to be a good size to make a pizza that serves one.