Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
Make-Ahead Prepare and bake as directed. Cool completely, then wrap tightly and freeze up to 3 months. Thaw in refrigerator, then place in muffin pan or shallow baking pan and bake at 350°F for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
- 1⁄2 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- BROWN meat in medium skillet; drain. Add green pepper; cook and stir 5 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender. Remove from heat. Add carrots and barbecue sauce; mix well.
- SEPARATE biscuits. Press 1 biscuit onto bottom and up side of each of 8 medium muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray. (See Note below for what to do with remaining 2 refrigerated biscuits.)
- SPOON meat-vegetable mixture evenly into biscuit cups, pressing filling into cups with back of spoon. (Filling will be mounded.)
- BAKE at 375°F for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese. Continue baking 3 to 4 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese is melted.No Note:.