Recipe by venus2
Barb, as we call her in Texas, gave this recipe to the San Antonio Junior Forum for their cookbook. Actually, it's very rich & VERY GOOD!
Top Review by loof
This is a delicious chicken dish! Really loved the rich and creamy lemon sauce. Nice enough for company but easy enough for a weeknight - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for My3Chefs 2013
- 6 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vermouth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small lemon, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub breasts with lemon juice, salt, pepper, and a little flour.
- Sauté in butter 7 minutes each side.
- Remove to baking dish.
- Mix above ingredients in sauté pan, scraping well.
- Strain over breasts.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and broil until lightly browned.