Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Nice 'n' Easy Dessert, I made it up one night when I wanted a Banana Split but didn't have any ice cream. Quantity is for one generous serve. If you have them on hand, a few blueberries or strawberries on top give it a bit of colour.
- 4 -5 tablespoons of creamy vanilla yogurt
- 1 nice banana, peeled & sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- Place the yoghurt, banana& coconut directly into the serving bowl- fold through to mix it a little.
- Top with almonds.
- Toasting the almonds (in a dry pan in a moderate oven for about 6 to 8 minutes) before adding to recipe is nice but optional.