I love anything banana! This is a lovely banana dessert courtesy of Anthony Worrall Thompson.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
- 2Cut the bread slices in half diagonally.
- 3In a medium pan gently melt the butter.
- 4Stir in the honey and sugar until melted.
- 5Add the bananas.
- 6In a separate pan gently heat the milk and cream together.
- 7In a medium ovenproof dish lay half the bread over the base.
- 8Top with half the banana mixture and pour over half the milk mixture.
- 9Lay the remaining bread on top, followed by the remaining banana and milk mixture.
- 10Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Toffee Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.1
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 20.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 111.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 3.0 g