Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love anything banana! This is a lovely banana dessert courtesy of Anthony Worrall Thompson.
Make and share this Banana Toffee Bread Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 220C/425F/Gas 7.
- Cut the bread slices in half diagonally.
- In a medium pan gently melt the butter.
- Stir in the honey and sugar until melted.
- Add the bananas.
- In a separate pan gently heat the milk and cream together.
- In a medium ovenproof dish lay half the bread over the base.
- Top with half the banana mixture and pour over half the milk mixture.
- Lay the remaining bread on top, followed by the remaining banana and milk mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 minutes until golden.