Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
Tastes just like a Banana Split without all the calories & it's not too sweet so you can enjoy it anytime of the day. A great way to get kids to enjoy eating their fruit! May use frozen unsweetened strawberries instead of fresh
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, sliced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 ice cubes
- whipped topping, chocolate syrup and maraschino cherries
- In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process until smooth.
- Gradually add ice, blending until slushy.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
Good. I don't think it needed the honey (or maybe not that much). I would add more ice or frozen bananas, too. I blended in the chocolate syrup and whipped topping, but didn't have any cherries. Very filling! :)